Got a Lancaster or Morecambe story? Contact us.
"When it comes to exercise, we can generally break it down into three categories - fat burning, toning, flexibility, balance and core", says Lucy. With this in mind, let's take a look at which classes are best for each area - and what you can expect when you get there...
- Childhood before the internet
- Is gut bacteria responsible for the 'terrible twos' in toddlers?
- New discovery about how breast cancer spreads into bones
- Surviving toddler groups
- Modified herpes virus 'could combat skin cancer'
- Mum's guide to surviving half term
1. Under the sea! Take some sparkly gold coins mixed in with the shiny Dairylea and in a flash you've turned boring old cheese into treasure. And if you don't have any googly eyes to stick on the satsuma, just draw them on instead, then carefully peel the sides to make it look like crab's legs.
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - TINA BLOOMFIELD YOUR BIRTHDAY
Congratulations TINA BLOOMFIELD 40 ON YOUR 40TH BIRTHDAY Luv Gary, Taylor and Family xxx
Deaths - HAGUE PAULINE PEM
HAGUE – PAULINE (PEM) On 5th December 2007 at St John’s Hospice, Lancaster, very dearly loved
Births - CONGRATULATIONS
CONGRATULATIONS to my wife Rachael on the birth of our baby twins, Ruby and Harrison. Born on the